Call for Nominations for APA NY Metro Chapter & National Division/Student Leadership Positions — due April 24, 2020
Interested in helping to shape the future of the New York Metro Chapter or other components of the APA organization? Consider running for a position and/or nominating one of your colleagues by clicking “Submit Nomination” on the APA elections webpage. The deadline for potential candidates—including submittal of position statements—is April 24, 2020. Online voting will begin in July, and newly elected NY Metro Chapter leaders will take office on January 1, 2021, for a two-year term.
All nominations must be submitted online here. If you have never used the nominations website, choose “Sign Up Here!” to register. You will be asked to confirm your email address before you can log in.
The following leadership positions for the APA NY Metro Chapter are included in the election:
- Vice President of Committees
- Vice President of Communications
- Vice President of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Vice President of Professional Development / Professional Development Officer (PDO)
- Vice President of Programs
- Long Island Section Representative
- Lower Hudson Valley East Representative
- Lower Hudson Valley West Representative
- New York City Section Representative