Get involved in the 2017 National Planning Conference in New York City!
The 2017 National Planning Conference (NPC17) will he held in New York City from May 6-9, at the Jacob K. Davits Convention Center. Planning for the conference is underway, and we’re looking to our Chapter members and the New York Metro planning community for suggestions on how to make this conference the best one yet. Read below to see how you can contribute ideas and help shape programming.
Do you have a great idea for a session at the 2017 conference? Submit it for consideration!
Propose a session, workshop, discussion, or bite-sized presentation about where planning is headed. ‘
Important dates for NPC17 proposal submittals:
- June 1, 2016: Session Proposal window opens
- July 29, 2016: Mobile workshop proposals due
- August 25, 2016: Session; deep dive; facilitated discussion; general and student posters; Fast, Funny, or Passionate proposals due
- October 13, 2016: Student Fast, Funny, or Passionate proposals due
- May 6–9, 2017: National Planning Conference in New York City
Do you want to volunteer as a Session Reviewer?
Put your expertise to work and make an impact on the NPC17 program by reviewing session proposals on a topic of interest to you. APA is accepting session reviewer applications through July 29. You can learn more and apply to be a reviewer at the APA’s website.