Urban Planner/Designer I
Posted: August 8, 2019 | Closing: September 30, 2019
Under general supervision, performs planning, landscape architecture and urban design assignments for a variety of transportation based projects including, but not limited to transit expansion projects, bike/ped, roadway, bridge, streetscape, and corridor studies.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Drafting Plans and Sections
- Producing Graphics and Renderings
- Stakeholder and Community Outreach Support
- Report Writing
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, Urban Design or related field
- AutoCAD, MicroStation, 3d Modeling, Adobe Creative Suite
- Works from designs and plans of others, compile data, perform basic design and technical computations.
- Applies recognized tools of analysis and provides comprehensive review of the data.
- Researches and collects raw data and organizes in a form ready for analysis.
- Assists in preparation of transportation plans and studies.
- Assists in production of concepts, graphics and reports.
- Assists in the development of presentation material, reports or report layout.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, Urban Design or related field
How to Apply