Organization: Laberge Group
Posted: March 7, 2018 | Closing: April 30, 2018
Laberge Group based in Albany, New York has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and talented planner/grant writer. This individual will work collaboratively with our team to prepare and assist in the preparation of grant applications for a wide range of municipal clients, as well as assist with portions of planning documents such as:
- Comprehensive & Master Plans
- Zoning Regulations & Land Use Laws
- Shared Services, Consolidation, and Dissolution Studies
- Brownfield Opportunity Area Plans
- Open Space/Recreation Plans
- Environmental Assessments (SEQR/NEPA)
- Community Development Strategic Plans
- Main Street & Downtown Revitalization Plans
- Waterfront Revitalization Plans
- Economic Development Plans
- Grant Administration and Management
- Bachelors in planning or related field required; Masters preferred.
- Excellent technical writing and computer skills are required.
- Must be accomplished in the management of multiple projects with excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel required.
- Experience Adobe Creative Suite and ESRI ArcGIS software preferred.
- Excellent work ethic.
Salary or hourly rate will be based on experience.
The position is based in Albany, NY.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Laberge Group, an Equal Opportunity Employer, has provided quality Engineering, Survey, Planning and Architectural services to government and private sector clients throughout New York for over 50 years. Visit our website at www.LabergeGroup.com
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter, and resume to: Laberge Group, 4 Computer Dr. Albany, NY or e-mail email@example.com.