Posted: June 5, 2019 | Closing: June 19, 2019
VHB’s growing White Plains, New York team is looking for an entry level Planner to join our planning practice. Our office provides New York municipalities and real estate owners with planning, land use, zoning, and development advisory services.
VHB’s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, federal, state, and local governments. Together, we work with both the public and private sector on community development, land use planning, environmental regulatory review and documentation, community planning and economic analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of planning documents for public and private sector projects.
- Research and interpret data, community statistics and demographics, planning documents, and zoning/land use plans.
- Prepare written planning documents, summarize information collected by others, and assemble reports.
- Prepare graphics, maps, and diagrams to support planning projects. Prepare presentation materials for public meetings. Attend and assist with presentations and workshops.
- Effectively interact with numerous VHB staff, clients, and consultants to advance projects in a timely manner.
To apply please see the following website:
How to Apply
Please see the following website to apply: https://vhb.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=1056399&cust_sort1=-1&cust_sort2=-1&&jbsrc=1023