Land Use Planner
Organization: Frederick P. Clark Associates, a Hardesty & Hanover Company
Posted: May 1, 2019 | Closing: May 24, 2019
Frederick P. Clark Associates, Inc., a Hardesty & Hanover member firm, and leading Westchester County and Connecticut consulting firm is seeking a Community Planner to work in a dynamic and enriching environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The firm’s land use and environmental consulting work consists primarily of providing on-going services to its many long-standing client communities. These services include but are not limited to:
- Development application and EIS review
- Drafting of comprehensive plans and zoning laws
- Preparation of specialized regulations such as tree, steep slope and wetland preservation laws
- Preparation of sophisticated residential bulk regulations
- GIS projects, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in land use planning, landscape architecture or a related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Membership in the American Institute of Certified Planners.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a professional planner
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a team.
- A car for fieldwork and out-of-office meetings.
- GIS, wetland delineation and/or design skills (desirable).
- Knowledge of local municipality Standards for Design and Drainage and Green Infrastructure experience a plus
- Must be detail and goal oriented, self-starter and proficient in both verbal and written communications and computer literate
- Ability to lead and manage small groups to effectively expand our client base through existing and new client relationships, marketing and long-term strategic planning
Hardesty & Hanover offers a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package and 401(k). For immediate consideration, please email resume as an attachment in MS Word format to: email@example.com
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please email resume as an attachment in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org