Organization: Glen Cove Community Development Agency
Posted: September 25, 2018 | Closing: October 31, 2018
Job Description: Position supporting the Glen Cove Housing Choice Voucher Section 8 Program.
Work activities will include:
- Work with the Program Administrator and Senior Housing Specialist in administrative duties, including recertifications and compliance issues.
- Data entry and letter writing to program participants/waiting list.
- Interfacing with program participants, tenants, landlords and housing inspector.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Candidate will become familiar with HUD rules and regulations.
- Position reports to both the Program Administrator and Senior Housing Specialist.
- Computer literate, answering heavy call volume, email, file, scan to file and photocopying.
- Capability of working independently.
- Experience in HAPPY software program a plus but will train.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Position is part-time with the potential for full-time in the future.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Salary: $14.00 per hour (negotiable with commensurate experience)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Fred Moore, Program Administrator
Glen Cove Community Development Agency
Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
9 Glen Street
Glen Cove, NY 11542
Glen Cove CDA is an equal opportunity employer.