Director of Program Development
Organization: Norwalk Redevelopment Agency
Posted: February 29, 2020 | Closing: March 6, 2020
Essential Job Functions
- Lead and manage agency programming activities through identification and pursuit of new funding opportunities.
- Perform financial analysis, develop proposals, scope, budgets and schedules for agency development projects.
- Support agency efforts to secure funding sources for development projects in Norwalk’s urban core.
- Interface with federal, state, and local appointed and elected officials to garner support for new programs and projects.
- Manage contractor performance and key project deliverables to ensure proper management, project completion, and reporting.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive & Deputy Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate development, finance, business, public administration, management, urban planning or a related discipline; and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in a professional setting.
- Comprehensive public or private housing development experience, preferably in Connecticut
- Strong experience meeting and working with residents, appointed and elected officials, property owners and stakeholders, preferably in Connecticut
- Excellent leadership, follow-through, teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Energetic, resourceful, and have enthusiasm for taking on new challenges
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to bbidolli”at”norwalkct.org (NOTE: remove *at* and replace with @ in email address)