Organization: Frederick P. Clark Associates, Inc.
Posted: February 6, 2018 | Closing: March 6, 2018
The firm’s land use and environmental consulting work consists primarily of providing on-going services to its many long-standing client communities. These services include but are not limited to development application and EIS review; the drafting of comprehensive plans and zoning laws; the preparation of specialized regulations such as tree, steep slope and wetland preservation laws; the preparation of sophisticated residential bulk regulations; GIS projects, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
* At least three to five years of experience as a professional planner.
* A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in land use planning, landscape architecture or a related field. Membership in the AICP is desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be computer literate.
* The flexibility to work independently and as part of a team.
* A car for fieldwork and out-of-office meetings.
* GIS, wetland delineation and/or design skills (desirable).
Clark Associates offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org