Organization: Frederick P. Clark Associates (a Hardesty & Hanover member company)
Posted: June 11, 2019 | Closing: October 31, 2019
Frederick P. Clark Associates (a Hardesty & Hanover member company) is a leading Westchester County and Connecticut consulting firm and is seeking a Community Planner to work in a dynamic and enriching environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The firm’s land use and environmental consulting work consists primarily of providing on-going services to its many long-standing client communities. These services include but are not limited to:
- Land use development application and EIS review
- Drafting of comprehensive plans and zoning laws
- Preparation of specialized regulations such as tree, steep slope & wetland protection laws
- Preparation of sophisticated residential bulk regulations
- GIS projects, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in land use planning, landscape architecture or a related field (a Master’s Degree preferred).
- Membership in the American Institute of Certified Planners (a plus).
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience as a professional planner.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a team.
- A car for fieldwork and out-of-office meetings.
- GIS, wetland delineation and/or design skills (desirable).
- Must be detail and goal oriented, a self-starter and proficient in verbal and written communications skills.
Hardesty & Hanover offers a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package and 401(k).
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org