Organization: Pashek + MTR
Posted: May 28, 2019 | Closing: June 24, 2019
Pashek + MTR is an award-winning landscape architecture and planning firm committed to a holistic, sustainable practice. Our work spans the public and private sectors, including education, healthcare, parks and recreation, botanic gardens, and community planning. We are a highly collaborative group of skilled landscape architects, designers, and planners located in a walkable and bikeable urban neighborhood.
We are seeking a passionate and energetic planner interested in working on a wide variety of community planning projects, such as comprehensive planning, corridor planning, and recreation and open space planning. The position will entail working collaboratively within our office as well as with clients, project stakeholders, and other consultants. The ideal candidate should share our values and want to learn and grow in responsibility within our tight-knit firm. Learn more about us by visiting www.pashekmtr.com.
- Possess knowledge of community comprehensive planning process. Familiarity with the Pennsylvania Municipal Planning Code is a plus.
- Possess understanding of Subdivision and Lands Development ordinances and zoning ordinances.
- Possess knowledge of urban design concepts.
- Ability to apply principles of sustainability in all forms of planning.
- Have strong research and analytical skills.
- Have strong writing and communication skills, and ability to present complex information in clear, understandable ways.
- Ability to conduct research.
- Ability to facilitate public outreach and meetings.
- Make recommendations to governing bodies.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Have demonstrated experience with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Have demonstrated experience ArcGIS or another GIS.
Pashek + MTR offers a flexible, casual work environment, health benefits, and competitive salary. Please submit your resume, references, portfolio and writing samples in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, references, portfolio and writing samples in pdf format to email@example.com.