APA NY Metro Chapter-Only Membership
The APA New York Metro Chapter now offers Chapter-Only Membership for only $49.00 per year!
Planning Board Members, non-AICP planners, architects, landscape architects, engineers, students, retired planners, community members and others who want to keep informed of planning issues can now do so without joining APA National. (For information on APA National Membership, visit the APA’s membership page.)
- Receive the benefits of Chapter and Section programming, including e-mail communications about upcoming events and announcements.
- Are eligible for member rates at Chapter conferences and all Chapter and Section sponsored events, educational seminars and meetings.
- Can vote in Chapter elections and participate in all Section and Committee activities.
- Cannot be officers of either the local Section or the Chapter
- Are not members of the National American Planning Association, and are not eligible for any of the benefits exclusive to National APA members, such as Planning magazine, national communications (e.g. Interact), access to all areas of the APA website, or member rates at the national APA conference. AICP planners must be full members of APA.
New York Metro Chapter-Only Member benefits include:
- Inclusion in the e-mail list for all New York Metro announcements and newsletters
- Ability to attend chapter conferences at the member rate
- Networking opportunities and social gatherings
- Job, RFP, RFQ Postings and Announcements
- Membership eligibility in local New York Metro Sections and committees
- APA-NY Metro Sections: New York City | Long Island | Hudson Valley East | Hudson Valley West
- Professional Development Opportunities including:
- Reduced rates for Chapter Conferences and events
- Workshops, webinars and other training opportunities
- Student member programs
- NY Metro Chapter and Section voting privileges