Construction Management Intern
Organization: Homes for the Homeless
Posted: September 28, 2017 | Closing: October 28, 2017
Homes for the Homeless (HFH) is a non-profit organization that operates residential facilities for
families. The central office of HFH is seeking an enterprising Construction Management Intern to
assist the Operations team in carrying out solutions and liaising with government agencies. Our ideal
candidate has a background in Architecture or Management, is interested in learning about the
practical aspects of building management, and cares deeply about helping to house families in need.
- Demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects and timelines organized on paper and in
- Experience conversing with stakeholders/vendors responsible for individual components of
- General knowledge of building systems.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with bid collection process and the executive-level decision-making process
within a successful nonprofit agency.
- Experience with processes related to violation clearances and job filing.
- Interaction with the Department of Buildings.
Compensation: Hourly pay is commensurate with background and skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please send updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate “Construction Management Intern” in the subject line of the email.
HFH has a strong EEO commitment and encourages applicants that will increase the diversity of our
organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) committed to equal treatment of all
employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran
status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.